South Africa has something for everyone; safari, sightseeing, adventure, culture and a wealth of history, which is why so many of our clients return time after time for safari holidays in South Africa
Whether you choose one of our safari holidays in South Africa and Visit the Kruger National Park; a fly -drive through the wine valleys of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek; or visiting the vibrant cities of Durban and Cape Town, our South Africa holiday itineraries capture the diversity of the ‘Rainbow Nation’.
Stunning mountain scenery, diverse cultures, cosmopolitan cities, and excellent game viewing make South Africa one of the fastest growing holiday destinations. The country offers a blend of adventure, history and sightseeing unparalleled anywhere in the world. Visitors can combine a safari holiday with a city or beach break, or enjoy the spectacular South African scenery of the Drakensburg Mountains or Blyde River Canyon.
South Africa has an excellent road infrastructure, which is well sign posted in English and well maintained. They also drive on the left as in the UK. It is an ideal country for a self-drive holiday and we give our clients a personalised Travel Digest on arrival, which gives maps and detailed driving directions for every part of their journey. There is a wide choice of hotels, safari lodges and other accommodation for all budgets, from luxury 5 star hotels to family run guest houses.
Escorted safari tours are available throughout the country from 16 day cross- country itineraries to short breaks and guided day tours.
If you would like to discuss your safari holidays in South Africa in more detail, our Africa Experts are just a phone call away. With their first hand experience of the country, they can give you honest and informed advice on your South Africa holiday ideas or suggest some of their own.
Our top reasons for visiting the ‘Rainbow Nation’:
- A climate that makes South Africa an excellent year round destination.
- Spectacular scenery of Table Mountain
- The Garden Route, along the coast from Mossel Bay to Port Elizabeth.
- Majestic Ukhahlamba – Drakensberg National Park.
- Kruger National Park, Shamwari Private Game Reserve, Madikwe Game Reserve – some of the best game viewing in the world with affordable accommodation at the South Africa National Parks (SAN Parks) properties, from rondavels to family chalets.
- The rich history – the Zulu Battlefields of Rorke’s Drift to Robben Island once a symbol of oppression, now one of hope.
- Affordable restaurants, nightlife and shopping.
With so many options to choose from, why not let us create a South Africa safari holiday just for you? We have many year’s experience in designing tailor-made South Africa holidays and safari holidays.
To find out more about Safari Holidays in South Africa take a look at our frequently asked questions
Call us on 01444 225640 or email us at – email@example.com