Sitting astride the equator on Africa’s eastern coast lies Kenya, with its open plains and shimmering lakes
Safari holidays in Kenya remains one of the top safari holiday destinations in Africa. The country is home to a number of different tribes including the Maasai and Samburu, resplendent in their distinctive red cloaks, beadwork collars and ceremonial lion spears, they are a common sight on safari holidays in kenya
Kenya has a wealth of different national parks and private game conservancies. The most famous, the Masai Mara is renowned for the annual zebra and wildebeest migration and a popular location for a safari holiday in Kenya. It is home to the Big 5 game animals and with its wide open plains its habitat is particularly suited to cheetahs. If however, you are looking for a quieter alternative there are other parks that offer a safari holiday that is just as rewarding.
The coast of Kenya, with its miles of white sandy beaches is a short flight away, enabling you to combine a relaxing Kenya beach holiday with an exhilarating safari holiday in Kenya
We often create private escorted tours in Kenya complete with a private tour guide. Our tours include some of the top Kenya safari locations; the Samburu Reserve, Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli National Park.
Some of our favourite holiday suggestions include;
- Marvel at the vast herds of Wildebeest and Zebra as they make their epic migration across the Masai Mara
- Wake up to views of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro from your lodge in Amboseli National Park
- Count Flamingoes on Lake Nakuru
- Go hiking on Mount Kenya and the Equatorial Forest that surrounds the mountain.
- Join in with a traditional Maasai Dance and see how high you can jump!
- Dip your toes in the warm clear water of the Indian Ocean on a relaxing Kenya Beach Holiday at Mombasa, Nyali, Diani or Bamburi
- Visit the Sheldrick Elephant Sanctuary in Nairobi and feel your heart strings pulled at the sight of the orphans in their blankets.
- Sip a Gin & Tonic and have your own ‘Out of Africa’ moment on the deck of your luxury safari tent!
Our safari holidays in kenya can be tailored to be as relaxing or as exhilarating as you wish. Let us help you plan your next holiday, tailor-made to suit your interests and your budget , Visit our frequently asked questions page to find out more about Safari Holidays in Kenya:
Call us on 01444 225640 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org