safari Whatever you’ve heard about Botswana safari holidays, it can never prepare you for the exhilaration of the experience itself……
As African specialists we can create and tailor our Botswana safari holidays to include both water and land based safaris, learning survival skills in the wilderness or just relaxing in the beautiful and peaceful surroundings of the numerous intimate lodges we recommend. Enjoy the low flying air transfers between the lodges, where you will often see animals on the ground as you fly over the expanse of Botswana. As a finale to your Botswana safari we can also arrange a visit to the amazing and awe inspiring Victoria Falls in Zambia or Zimbabwe. A highlight of any trip to Africa.
If you are looking for a rather different and more relaxed itinerary in Botswana, we suggest combining the vast, arid Kalahari Desert with a boating safari along the winding water wilderness of the Okavango Delta.
Here are a few of our favourite activities for a Botswana safari holiday:
- Glide peacefully through the waterways of the Okavango Delta in a mokoro (dug out canoe)
- Enjoy a sundowner cruise on the Chobe River and watch herds of elephants come down to drink and play at the water edge.
- Marvel at the survival and tracking skills of the San Bushmen who live in the Kalahari Desert, one of the harshest landscapes in the world.
- Get involved with the Meerkat research project, and find yourself surrounded by these charismatic creatures. (Simples!)
- Track down the black maned lions of the Kalahari Game Reserve
- Relax on the deck and sip a sundowner cocktail whilst the sun sets across the plains.
Our Botswana safari holidays can be tailored to be as relaxing or as exhilarating as you wish. If you would like to chat about the safari options available in Botswana, please feel free to contact one of our Africa Experts, they would be happy to talk through your plans or give you some ideas.
We also have a Frequently Asked Questions about a holiday in Botswana page with more information such as the best time to visit the Okavango Delta and Botswana Visa information. You can also click here to be redirected to Botswana High Commission for visa information.
To find out more please contact one of our experts:
Call us on 01444 225640 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org