Whatever you’ve heard about a Botswana safari holiday, it can never prepare you for the exhilaration of the experience itself.
As African specialists we can create and tailor our safari holidays in Botswana to include both water and land based safaris; learning survival skills in the wilderness or just relaxing in the beautiful and peaceful surroundings of the numerous and intimate lodges we offer. As a finale to your Botswana holiday we can also arrange a visit to the amazing and awe inspiring Victoria Falls in Zambia or Zimbabwe. A highlight of any african safari holiday.
If you are looking for a rather different and more relaxed holiday in Botswana, we suggest combining the vast, arid Kalahari Desert with a boating safari along the winding water wilderness of the Okavango Delta.
Here are a few Botswana safari holiday suggestions from our experts:
- Glide peacefully through the waterways of the Okavango Delta in a mokoro (dug out canoe)
- Enjoy a sundowner cruise on the Chobe River and watch herds of elephants come down to drink and play at the water edge.
- Marvel at the survival and tracking skills of the San Bushmen who live in the Kalahari Desert, one of the harshest landscapes in the world.
- Get involved with the Meerkat research project, and find yourself surrounded by these charismatic creatures. (Simples!)
- Track down the black maned lions of the Kalahari Game Reserve
- Relax on the deck and sip a sundowner cocktail whilst the sun sets across the plains.
Our Botswana holidays and Botswana safaris can be tailored to be as relaxing or as exhilarating as you wish. If you would like to hear more about a holiday in Botswana, talk to one of our Africa Experts, they would be happy to talk through your plans or give you some ideas.
We also have a Frequently Asked Questions about a holiday in Botswana page with more information such as the best time to visit the Okavango Delta and Botswana Visa information.
To find out more please contact one of our experts:
Call us on 01444 225 640
Email us at email@example.com
Complete our online enquiry form.
Visions of Africa is a member of AITO – The Association of Independent Tour Operators. This means we offer independent advice on financially protected quality holidays.